Vicky’s Burgers Hours:
Monday thru Friday 6am – 6pm
Saturday and Sunday 7am – 3pm
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Breakfast provides you with the energy and nutrients that lead to increased concentration in the classroom
- Studies show that breakfast can be important in maintaining a healthy body weight
- Hunger sets in long before it’s time for lunch, but because it’s not convenient to eat properly, many people who have not eaten breakfast snack on foods that are high in fat and sugar.
- People who skip breakfast are unlikely to make up their daily requirement for some vitamins and minerals that a simple breakfast would have provided.
- Breakfast provides energy for the activities during the morning and helps to prevent that mid-morning slump.
Vicky’s Restaurants 951-360-8400 951-888-1171