At Vicky’s Restaurant our burgers are made of fresh beef from local farmers. Not “natural”, partially local or mixed with all sorts of fillers. Our beef is good for your taste buds and your body. Our produce…lettuce, tomato’s, etc… is also locally sourced and always the freshest possible, all at a price that’s less expensive than many other burger restaurants.
GET YOUR GRUB ON!!
Vicky’s Burgers would love to assist you in your hunger needs! Come visit us for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner 7 days a week! Always fresh always HOT! At At Vicky’s Burger we don’t just have burgers but also delicious milkshakes and also a range of fantastic desserts to round off your meal, they are worth the calories.
Check out this great review about our amazing Pastrami Chili Cheese Fries!
Vicky’s Burgers Hours:
Monday thru Friday 6am – 6pm
Saturday and Sunday 7am – 3pm
Why You Should Eat a Healthy Breakfast
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Breakfast provides you with the energy and nutrients that lead to increased concentration in the classroom.
- Studies show that breakfast can be important in maintaining a healthy body weight.
- Hunger sets in long before it’s time for lunch, but because it’s not convenient to eat properly, many people who have not eaten breakfast snack on foods that are high in fat and sugar.
- People who skip breakfast are unlikely to make up their daily requirement for some vitamins and minerals that a simple breakfast would have provided.
- Breakfast provides energy for the activities during the morning and helps to prevent that mid-morning slump.
(Wheat Bun On Request.)
- 1/4 LB Burger $3.20
- Double Burger $4.70
- 1/4 LB Cheeseburger $3.70
- Double Cheeseburger $5.40
- Chilli Burger $3.99 (Our Famous Chili with Onion, Lettuce, Tomato and Pickle.)
- Ortega Swiss Burger $4.80
- Bacon Burger $4.30
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger $4.50 (BBQ Sauce ,Bacon, Cheese with Onion -Rings)
- Garden Burger $4.45
- Turkey Burger $3.99 (Mayonnaise, Lettuce, Tomato and Pickle.)
- Colossal Burger $5.75 (Add Pastrami and Mustard to our Burger)
- Avocado Burger $4.85
- Protein Burger $6.20 (Double Bacon Cheeseburger Lettuce Wrapped)
- Junior Burger $2.40
- Grilled Chicken Breast $8.99
- Fish $8.99
- Liver & Onions $8.99 (Only at Waterman Location)
- Pork Loin Chops $8.99
- Shrimp $8.99
- Chicken Strips $8.99
- 12 Buffalo Wings $8.99
- Pastrami $10.49
- Steak Sandwich $10.75
- Fried Chicken $10.99 (Only at Limonite Location)