Come join us this Saturday for our Car Show!
Every fourth Saturday of the month, Vicky’s Burger hosts a car show, rewarding the Top # entries. Live music, great food and good company. A perfect way to spend a Summer Saturday. Vicky’s Burger, 8320 Limonite Ave., Jurupa Valley (at the corner of Limonite and Clay). See you there!
The next time you decide to make hamburgers, consider your burger bun options beyond the standard sesame seed or plain white bun for your burger.
- Ciabatta roll: This thick and sturdy Italian-style bread provides excellent structure for even the juiciest burgers.
- English muffin: This round and sturdy muffin seems as if it was made for burgers but make sure you toast it slightly first.
- Kaiser roll: Easily found in your supermarket bakery department, its soft fluffy interior is the perfect vehicle for juicy backyard burgers.
- Onion roll: Also easily found in your local supermarket, the onion roll provides a zesty accompaniment to any burger by adding a bit of character.
- Potato roll: By far, the softest and fluffiest of all burger buns.
- Pretzel roll: Perfectly salty and chewy, this bun takes burger buns to the next level.
- Sliced bread: The original burger bun. Breads with a denser texture hold up well to thicker patties.
Vicky’s Burger, 502 S. Waterman Ave., San Bernardino, (909) 888-1171
Vicky’s Burger: More Than Just Burgers
Stop by Vicky’s Burger and experience the vast menu we have to offer. From turkey burgers, chili cheese fries, grilled chicken breast and more, Vicky’s Burger has something for everyone. We pride ourselves in providing good food fast and at very reasonable prices. Stop by and see what the buzz is all about. Vicky’s Burger…we don’t serve fast food, we serve great food, since 1995
This is a super yummy recipe. You can use ready to serve bacon if you’d like. These burgers are seasoned hamburgers stuffed with shredded cheese and bacon. The history of this wonderful creation goes back to the summer of 2010. Tim Thalacker, and Andrew Broderick were cooking hamburgers and the bacon and cheese kept sliding off so they wondered what if they could put the bacon and cheese inside the meat? Well they tried it one time and they loved it they are the smartest people in the world.
Vicky’s Burger: more than just great burgers!
At Vicky’s burger, you’ll find more than just delicious hamburgers. We pride ourselves in providing a a wide variety of healthy menu options for the entire family. From standard breakfast dishes such as pancakes, eggs, French toast to Greek salads, falafel, fried chicken and more. Vicky’s Burger has something for everyone. Stop by and see for your self why Vicky’s Burger is the Inland Empire favorite! Open 7 days a week, Vicky’s Burger, 502 S. Waterman Ave., San Bernardino, 909.888.1171
Everyone loves a big juicy burger. And, you’d be hard pressed to find a better topping than a delicious piece of cheese. Most people have their preference of cheese, American, cheddar, blue, etc. Me, I like them all and sometimes I’ll combine a few just to make it interesting. Here’s a list of six cheeses that will make the most of your burgers.
- Cheddar By far, the most popular behind American cheese. It holds up well to strong flavors like bacon and barbecue sauces and melts beautifully.
- Blue There are a wide variety of blue cheeses: gorgonzola, stilton, Shropshire blue and the like. While some are more pungent than others, these are all typically salty and, quite frankly, stinky but delicious. These work well with a sweet/savory component.
- Monterey Jack One of the best melting cheeses and thanks to its mild flavor, can handle a variety of different flavor combos.
- Goat This tangy, crumbly cheese is a lighter burger type cheese.
- Smoked Gouda This cheese pairs perfectly with smoky barbecue sauce and adds a decadent touch to burgers. Also works well with spicy touches like horseradish.
- Brie This cheese handles a variety of tasks. From topping burgers to topping turkey sandwiches this should be a go-to. it works especially well with sliced apples and carmalized onions.
Vicky’s Burger: A great American Diner
Vicky’s Burger is a fast-food restaurant serving burgers and other great American eats in an unpretentious relaxed setting. Located in the heart of San Bernardino, its a great place to catch a quick bite with the family. Enjoy the outdoor seating in a casual setting, while choosing from a vast selection of quick healthy bites. Just check out some of the delicious creations below:
Vicky’s Burger, 502 S. Waterman Ave., San Bernardino, CA 92408 909.888.1171
Vicky’s Burger: serving great food since 1995
Since opening our doors in 1995, Vicky’s Burger is the quintessential American diner serving the San Bernardino area. We focus on fast and friendly service, serving good, hot food at extremely reasonable prices. At Vicky’s Burger, we take great pride in serving our guests great food, made with only the highest quality ingredients. Bringing you fast food in a very unique way, Vicky’s Burger has something for everyone. Why don’t you stop by and give us a try? Vicky’s Burger, 502 S. Waterman Ave., San Bernardino, CA 92408, (909) 888-1171. Open Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday through Sunday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.