The next time you decide to make hamburgers, consider your burger bun options beyond the standard sesame seed or plain white bun for your burger.
- Ciabatta roll: This thick and sturdy Italian-style bread provides excellent structure for even the juiciest burgers.
- English muffin: This round and sturdy muffin seems as if it was made for burgers but make sure you toast it slightly first.
- Kaiser roll: Easily found in your supermarket bakery department, its soft fluffy interior is the perfect vehicle for juicy backyard burgers.
- Onion roll: Also easily found in your local supermarket, the onion roll provides a zesty accompaniment to any burger by adding a bit of character.
- Potato roll: By far, the softest and fluffiest of all burger buns.
- Pretzel roll: Perfectly salty and chewy, this bun takes burger buns to the next level.
- Sliced bread: The original burger bun. Breads with a denser texture hold up well to thicker patties.
Vicky’s Burger, 502 S. Waterman Ave., San Bernardino, (909) 888-1171